I couldn’t forget that day. It was 12 weeks before my wedding when I ran into my friend Marco who is a great boxer and personal trainer. He hadn’t seen me for a while and asked me “What happened to you?” OMG, I felt so bad because I knew in my heard that I was definitely out of shape and my big day was approaching. I believe a lot of you may have found (or will find) yourself in a similar situation and we all need someone who can tell it like it really is.
I started training with Marco 3 times a week along with my own routine.
He suggested to me (and I highly recommend) if you want to shrink your waistline to apply Albolene cream to your waist and stomach and cover it with a waist trimming belt before doing your workout. You are going to sweat a lot more than usual and that’s a good thing. In my case I also applied the Albolene to my upper legs.
Here was my routine
- Abs – 2 sets of 30 reps (front)
- Abs – 2 sets of 30 reps (obliques)
- Pushups – 3 sets of 20 reps (these were very hard for me)
You can see the leg routine below. I did some of these workouts during the day and on the days when I was not with Marco, I did a lot of running on the treadmill which will also help you to lose weight. Don’t forget the Albolene and waist trimmer!
Here is a quick re-cap of things to keep in mind when trying to loose weight or have a more healthy lifestyle!
- Do it for yourself!
- Don't stress about it!
- Drink lots of water!
- Avoid alcohol!
- Eat carbs in moderation.
- Exercise regulary.
- Eat smaller portions - few times a day rather than two/three huge meals.
- Include fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Get enough sleep.
- Cut out on procesed food and high saturated fat foods.
- Cut on sugars, juices with high sugar intake.
- Try to eat your dinner no later than 6pm during the week day.
- Eat lots of proteins. (eggs, chicken, fish, lean meat)
- Don't diet! Eat healthy instead.
- Don't skip breakfast, that's the most important meal of the day!
Wow!! that's a long post!
I hope I didn't bore you! and I hope that you all got some helpful tips! Just remember always be happy in your own skin and do whatever makes you happy, don't look at other people too much and wish you look like them! Work with what you got, everyone is different, but everyone is beautiful in their own way!